Thursday, December 23, 2010

Best Couple of 2010: R+J




NOTICE: This is my first entirely positive blog post.  Negativity has been placed on reserve.  Possibly on hold for a post regarding Miley's bong fiasco- in which case the negativity would be placed on you critics, because clearly
MILEY IS NEVER WRONG.  


(Except for when she wore that awful Marchesa dress to the 2010 AMAs
*SEE LEFT*
, but even then, it was probably her stylist's fault.)




In the Hollywood ebb and flow of hookups and breakups,
matches are made, played then stay or go away. 

Zac & Vanessa and Ryan & Scarlet may all be back on the market, but I hope this couple plans to make an announcement in the new year:  Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough!

I don't know why they are my favorite couple of 2010- he's orange and a workaholic and I hardly know anything about her- but seeing & reading about them makes me hopeful that love is not made up by the government (a theory introduced to me by my friend, Paul). 

Ryan just looks like such a sweet guy.  He whisked Julianne and his family away for a Parisian getaway this past November, where he treated the two gals in his life with a few Louboutins like he was picking up a check for coffee.
The pair just seems to be a set of genuine and down-to-earth individuals; neither seems to acknowledge their fame in such a way that makes them seem unapproachable or pretentious.  Are they even aware of their celebrity?  Maybe it helped that Ryan used to report celebrity news on E!...creates a degree of separation between him and the big guns (LIKE JAKE GYLLENHAAL. DROOL). 

Julianne just has the sweetest laugh- she seems so cool and she grew up with Mark Ballas, what whaaaaat.  She gets brownie points for that.  Also jealousy points.

Anyway, when they announce their engagement in 2011- you can call me a prophet and I shall follow up with a post.  But in the unlikely event that they take a trip to Splitsville...I will stop blogging altogether.  We shall see what happens!  Until then, happy holidays (aka Merry Christmas) and hope everyone has fun ringing in the new year!  (NKOTBSB is performing on Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve- which is actually hosted by Ryan now- for all those who love watching the ball fall at 12!)

** Yes, I am aware I used the word "seems" like a gazillion times in this post. 
Sorry for my lack of vocabulary. **

No comments:

Post a Comment