Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Listen Up, Kim K. (BTW, I LOVE YOU)


If you don't already know about my love for the Kardashian Klan,
you obviously don't own a Twitter account.

Everyone from Bruce to Kim to Kylie and all the kiddos in between- each one of the 8 (maybe 9 if you count Mason, but he really hasn't proven himself yet...) family members is currently renting out a piece of my heart. Especially Rob. Except that he has the biggest man crush on Lamar.

I get my daily dose of Kourtney, Kim & Khloe via Twitter and it's always fun to see them when it's on their terms (KUWTK, their websites) rather than on others' (magazines, online, etc.)

Except for when Kourtney posted an outrageously pretentious picture of Scott walking around with a cane on her website....how necessary.
Way to up your douche factor ten fold, Scottie.

** Side Note: I am currently watching Dancing With The Stars and Taytay is performing "Mine" on the Results Show. It's official, this Sneaky Biotch (SB) has paid YouTube to remove all subpar performances off of its website to rid of all evidence proving that Taytay is the biggest SB to ever walk the planet!! **

So when I say that it's always fun to see the Kardashians on their own terms rather than on others', it's for this very reason: People Magazine has reported that Kim Kardashian is in the works of producing a (musical) album with The Dream.

For a girl who insulted Paris Hilton's songs at a club, Kim is really digging herself a hole here. Just when I thought the girl was flawless. In fact, she upped her "flawless factor" by showing her viewers that she's not a total snob and money squanderer when she wore the same shirt twice, seven episodes apart. (FYI: I am not the world's greatest stalker (actually I might be) but thanks to my childhood obsession with the game Memory and my incessant replaying of old Kardashian episodes, I was able to recognize the shirt the second time when she was telling Reggie who's boss.)

Kim, listen up. You can build an empire without an (subpar) album. Perfume, endorsements, a TV show, executive producer, and National Football League dating extraordinaire are enough to constitute the resume of a growing empire. Seriously.  
Do not do the album.

Spend that studio time elsewhere doing something that will create a sought out product.
Exempli Gratia:
I know I spent my Saturday morning lazily laying in bed indulging in the four (five?) page spread (W Magazine sized pages, might I add). I would not, however, spend a Saturday night getting ready to your heavily auto-tuned tunes. You are better than Paris and Heidi, who have both face planted in the music industry (haha!) So spare yourself, and my unwavering (for now) love for you and your family. Don't embarrass me yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment